We field questions every day from content creators about everything from course design to packaging and distributing courses. Some of the most frequently asked are:
- How can I use SCORM (or another eLearning standard) to package my courses?
- How can I make sure my content is compatible with mobile devices
- What is the best way to share my courses across multiple LMSs?
While we’re not instructional designers, we do know a thing or two when it comes to implementing SCORM, xAPI and other eLearning standards in your content and making sure it can play in an LMS. In the spirit of sharing, we put together a handy eBook, Setting the Standard: An Introduction to Content Distribution, that applies the knowledge and insights we’ve gained over the years to help you better understand all of the ins and out when it comes to packaging and sharing your courses with your customers.
In this eBook, you’ll find:
- A primer on the eLearning standards and how you might apply each for your content
- Best practices we have put together over the years when it comes to design and packaging of courses
- 4 commonly used ways content publishers share their courses with their customers and the pros and cons of each
- Case studies on how our customers have successfully applied the various approaches
So, if you build content—whether custom courses for specific clients or off-the-shelf content—this eBook can help. Check it out and let us know what you think!