Don’t leave your content sitting on the shelf.
Whether you create and sell off-the-shelf content, you’re a training company, or you design custom eLearning content, one thing’s certain: distributing your content can be a challenge.
You want to deliver content that’s compatible with multiple systems, manageable for admins, and easy for learners to access. In other words, content distribution is just as important as actually creating that content. But with various options for managing and delivering your courses, what’s the right solution for you and your client base?
Good news! It’s all in this free eBook, Setting the Standard: An Introduction to Content Distribution.
What you’ll get inside:
- A primer on eLearning standards like SCORM, xAPI, and more
- Meaningful insight into which standard is right for you
- Best practices to distribute your content more efficiently
- 4 ways to distribute and sell your content, including hybrid solutions
- How 3 companies used centralized content solutions to reach a larger audience