The 2014.1 SCORM Engine release will be out in the next couple of weeks. And it‘s going to blow your mind.
We’ve been working on some major (awesome) overhauls. With over 28 improvements and enhancements, you might want to schedule your upgrade ASAP.
Here are just a few of the highlights:
Upgraded Player UI
- Responsive design for enhanced user experience on mobile devices
- The Modern version is optional, in case you like to stick with the Classic version
Supports RECIPES! ← this is a big deal
- Making Tin Can even simpler
- Automatically indexes incoming statements using Recipes specifications
- Engine is set up to support new Recipes as they are added to the Registry
- Increased speed and robustness
- PostgreSQL V3 support
This is just a taste of what you can expect from Engine 2014.1. Complete documentation for the new release will be available when it launches next week. Some of the heartier features will have a deeper shoutout on the blog over the next couple of weeks, so stay tuned.
In the meanwhile, feel free to reach out to us if you have questions or want to schedule your upgrade.