It has been about a year and a half since we last published an update to the SCORM Engine. We’re proud to announce that version 2008.1 is now available to our clients. 2008.1 contains a number of improvements, most of which are under the hood. The highlights include:
- Harmonized Java support (with automatic translation)
- Support for our SSP add-on
- Built in versioning of courses and registrations
- Automatically generated integrations to ensure consistent deliveries to all clients
- Simplified deployment
- Many new parser warnings and package properties for increased compatibility
The free public instance of SCORM Test Track has already been updated to run the new version. Please test it out and let us know if you run into any difficulties.
Give us a shout if you’d like to upgrade your existing SCORM Engine implementation, we’re eager to get this release out in the real world.