The third and last list, as part of our blog-post series, we intend to celebrate is the Fosway 9-Grid. Fosway Group is a leading European HR Analyst focused on Next Gen HR, Talent and Learning. 9-Grid™ is a five dimensional market analysis model that is used to understand the relative position of solutions and providers in the learning and talent systems market.
The five dimensions of 9-Grid™ are:
- Potential – the solution’s scope and sophistication
- Performance – comprising market performance and customer performance
- Presence – historic and current presence including size of related business and number of enterprise customers
- Total Cost of Ownership – the full cost of acquiring, implementing and operating the solution (typically over a 3 year period)
- Future Trajectory – the impact of trends in the market, related to a vendor’s Performance and Potential
Lucky for us, we have clients who won in each of the five Fosway 9-Grid categories.
- Learning Systems: five learning systems of Fosway’s grid use Rustici Software products including SCORM Engine, Content Controller and SCORM Cloud.
- Talent Management: one of the Core Challengers on the grid uses SCORM Engine to help with their xAPI and SCORM needs.
- Digital Learning: three digital learning systems use SCORM Engine to help them with standards. One of them even uses our offline SCORM extension.
- Authoring Systems: seven authoring tools benefit from SCORM Driver, which helps them convert content so it supports eLearning standards.
- Cloud HSM: Last but not lease, one of our clients using SCORM Engine to help with their stands support.