Pick the SCORM player that matches your needs
For many people, it all comes down to deployment: where will your SCORM player software live? Rustici Engine is an integrated player that helps you play SCORM in your existing learning platform and it is deployed locally on your servers. SCORM Cloud is a hosted application that helps you deliver SCORM direct to learners using the SCORM Cloud interface or via your application once you’ve integrated the SCORM Cloud API.
Use Rustici Engine if...
- You want to integrate a SCORM viewer with your application and deploy locally on your servers or on servers we manage on your behalf.
- You currently have an LMS or next generation learning platform that needs to support SCORM, AICC, xAPI and cmi5
- Your training software is having difficulty playing eLearning standards reliably and you’re receiving complaints about SCORM in your LMS
- You want your development team to spend less time on SCORM support and more time on improving your application
- You want to reduce the cost of implementing a SCORM player on your own by investing in a premier SCORM solution
- You want to decrease the number of support tickets you receive regarding SCORM
Use SCORM Cloud if...
- You’re looking for a SaaS solution that you either log in to manage training or integrate with your application using an API
- You want a free trial so you can start experimenting today
- You want to be able to deliver eLearning content direct to learners and track results
- You need to deliver courses to multiple LMSs while maintaining and updating content from one central location
- You need to be able to control who has access to your content and manage customer licenses
- You want to focus your developers’ time on updating your application and not maintaining the standards or your SCORM reader
- You want to add SCORM, AICC, xAPI and cmi5 support to your existing learning application
Ready to get started?
Reach out to us! We’re happy to talk through your situation and identify the player that’s right for you.