Ask Me Anything about Rustici Engine’s API
Whenever we release a new version of Rustici Engine we often get questions about how to get started with the upgrade, using the API, and making the most of Engine’s functionality. In this AMA Engine API webinar, your host Ryan Pfeiffer will act as an emcee for our Engine experts, Ben Clark and Kyle Patmor. They’re here to answer your questions about some of Engine’s most noteworthy features.
You’ll find the answers to common questions, like:
- What are some of the webhooks I can use in Engine?
- Can you explain the benefit of replacing the old postback system with webhooks?
- How does the background process management work while I’m using the API to do large scale tasks?
- How do I get the most out of my Engine integration within my application?
- How do I retrieve xAPI statement data out of Engine?
Join us on February 15th at 10:00-10:45 am CST to participate in the AMA. Ready to sign up? Fill out the form below.
Can’t make the scheduled time? No problem! Simply sign up, and we’ll send you the recording afterward.