What is SCORM? Getting started with the basics
SCORM is the most widely used set of technical standards for eLearning software products and provides instructions on how eLearning software and content should “talk” to each other. SCORM is great for anyone creating online content that will be played in a Learning Management System (LMS).
Download the eBook to find out more about the benefits of using SCORM, what data is tracked, how to get started and best practices for creating SCORM content.
This eBook covers:
- Commonly used SCORM versions
- What makes up the SCORM manifest
- Best practices for run-time, bookmarking, exit buttons and reporting interactions
- How to minimize lost completions
- Resources to get started with SCORM