Where are we located?
We’re in Franklin, TN, a suburb that’s about 25 minutes south of downtown Nashville. If you’re coming in from the airport, expect about a 40 minute drive, depending on traffic. Our address is: 210 Gothic Ct #100 Franklin, TN 37067.
When you pull into the parking lot, you can park on the left or right. Our entrance is the first one you’ll see in the complex, to the left of the building. When you walk up, you’ll see a glass door with the Rustici Software logo on it. That’s us. Ring the buzzer and someone will be there to greet you.
Do you need a car?
It’s not essential. Nashville has many great ride share options including Lyft and Uber.
Where should I stay?
There are a bunch of great hotels close to our office- check out some of the options below:
What should I wear?
We’re a really casual office, so please dress however you are most comfortable. Most people wear jeans (or shorts) and t-shirts — no need for suits or ties around here.
Where should we eat?
We are pretty much surrounded by what some people would call the “Chain Restaurant Mecca.” While this is true, there are a several of local, hidden gems.
Close to the office:
- Cork and Cow: This steak and wine restaurant is in downtown Franklin. Great steaks and cocktails. They have a great wine list as well. If you go here, try the Georgia Mint Julep. It’s fabulous! If you are in the mood for dessert afterwards, go next door to Merridee’s Bakery. They have wonderful pies (try the French Silk!), cookies and other baked goods. They close at 5pm Mon-Wed and at 9pm Thurs-Sat though, so be sure to go before then.
- Culaccino: Also in the heart of downtown Franklin is an upscale Italian restaurant that offers made-from-scratch pastas and sauces, wood-fired pizzas cooked to perfection, classic Italian dishes as well as a robust wine list.
- Sopapillas: They have really fantastic New Mexican food. Definitely get the table-side guacamole, you won’t regret it. They also have really great margaritas, try the cucumber one!
- Herban Market: An all organic restaurant & grocer with breakfast, lunch & dinner, right around the corner from Sopapillas. Plus, their store includes health foods & supplements, an organic wine bar, an organic coffee bar, smoothies, olive oil & balsamic, kombucha on tap, and more!
- Wild Ginger: This Asian-Fusion restaurant has tons of great sushi rolls, stir fry and a killer Ahi sandwich. It’s a great place to share a bunch of hot and cold appetizers.
- BurgerUp: Really unique spin on burgers. They also make their own ketchup. Don’t leave without a Hatcher’s Farm milkshake.
In Nashville proper:
If you are wanting to take in the sights and sounds of Nashville, here are some pretty stellar restaurants a little farther north of Franklin.
- Kayne Prime: Really great steaks and some good side choices. Try the Risotto tater tots. I’d make a reservation, as it gets pretty busy in there during the week.
- The Southern: Upscale southern food, right in downtown Nashville. Everything here is delicious so you no need to worry. You may also want to make a reservation here.
- Suzy Wong’s House of Yum: Chef Arnold Myint (from Top Chef) takes traditional Asian staples and puts a uniquely southern twist on them. Try the BBQ Pork and Bacon spring rolls!
- Virago: Fabulous sushi place with a really cool, contemporary atmosphere!
Looking for something a bit different than what’s listed here? Let us know! We’re happy to recommend some good eats for you while you’re in town. We have many foodies around the office.