We’re looking for someone who wants to dive in on all aspects of B2B marketing for a tech company, learn from our team, and bring their own thoughts and ideas on how we market our company and our products, in a part time capacity. We’re thinking around 20 hours a week, or so. Since we are a small, collaborative team at a company where self-motivation is highly valued, we’re looking for an ambitious person who has a knack for keeping even the smallest of details in line.
We’ve got a lot of things on our plates so you’ll likely end up helping us on a bunch of different marketing projects. What specifically you end up working on will be based on your areas of expertise and what you are hoping to learn. Here’s a random smattering of things you could find yourself working on:
- Managing logistics for trade shows and events
- Supporting our social media efforts
- Writing and editing amazing content (blog posts, web pages, industry articles, press releases, emails, etc.)
- Researching our marketing campaigns and website traffic and helping us analyze the data
- Investigating Salesforce and Pardot to support our lead generation and sales support
- Supporting presentations and speaking engagements (both in creating and pitching)
And hey, if you’ve got some experience with HTML, graphic design or SEO, we certainly wouldn’t be mad at that.
We don’t expect you to know everything about marketing straight out of the gate. We’re actually really excited to spend some time teaching you about how we approach marketing and how to use our tools to achieve our goals. We do expect you to have experience with a few of the commonly used marketing systems (WordPress, for example), a curious mind and opinions on what we’re doing and how we could do it better.