Nashville’s “Best Places to Work” eight years in a row. We help companies conform to e-learning standards like SCORM and the Experience API.
We’re so excited for you to come visit! To make your visit a bit easier, we put together a few things we think you’d like to know:
Where are we located?
We’re in Franklin, TN, a suburb that’s about 25 minutes south of downtown Nashville. If you’re coming in from the airport, expect about a 30-35 minute drive, depending on traffic.
210 Gothic Ct #100
Franklin, TN 37067
When you pull into the parking lot, you can park on the left or right. Our entrance is the first one you’ll see in the complex, to the left of the building. When you walk up, you’ll see a glass door with the Rustici Software logo on it. That’s us. Ring the buzzer and someone will be there to greet you.
Do you need a car?
If you don’t want to rent a car, we recommend using Metro Livery.
Where should I stay?
There are a bunch of great hotels close to our office. See the map below for the locations of each, and how close they are to our office.
View Cool Springs Hotels in a larger map
What should I wear?
We’re a really casual office, so please dress however you are most comfortable. Most people wear jeans (or shorts) and t-shirts — no need for suits or ties around here.
Where should we eat?
We are pretty much surrounded by what some people would call the “Chain Restaurant Mecca.” While this is true, there are a several of local, hidden gems.
Close to the office:
1. Cork and Cow: This steak and wine restaurant is in downtown Franklin.Great steaks and cocktails. They have a great wine list as well. If you go here, try the Georgia Mint Julep. It’s fabulous! If you are in the mood for dessert afterwards, go next door to Merridee’s Bakery. They have wonderful pies (try the French Silk!), cookies and other baked goods. They close at 5pm Mon-Wed and at 9pm Thurs-Sat though, so be sure to go before then.
2. Sopapillas: They have really fantastic New Mexican food. Definitely get the table-side guacamole, you won’t regret it. They also have really great margaritas, try the cucumber one!
3. MacK and Kates: Upscale southern food with a local flair, right around the corner from Sopapillas. Their menu is based on what’s local and in season- but you are sure to get something yummy. Try out their seasonal Mac and Cheese!
4. Wild Ginger: This Asian-Fusion restaurant has tons of great sushi rolls, stir fry and a killer Ahi sandwich. It’s a great place to share a bunch of hot and cold appetizers.
5. BurgerUp: Really unique spin on burgers. They also make their own ketchup. Don’t leave without a Hatcher’s Farm milkshake.
If you are wanting to take in the sights and sounds of Nashville, here are some pretty stellar restaurants a little farther north of Franklin.
1. Kayne Prime: Really great steaks and some good side choices. Try the Risotto tater tots. I’d make a reservation, as it gets pretty busy in there during the week.
2. The Southern: Upscale southern food, right in downtown Nashville. Everything here is delicious so you no need to worry. You may also want to make a reservation here.
3. Suzy Wong’s House of Yum: Chef Arnold Myint (from Top Chef) takes traditional Asian staples and puts a uniquely southern twist on them. Try the BBQ Pork and Bacon spring rolls!
4. Virago: Fabulous sushi place with a really cool, contemporary atmosphere!
Looking for something a bit different than what’s listed here, let us know! We’re happy to recommend some good eats for you while you’re in town!