Nashville’s “Best Places to Work” eight years in a row. We help companies conform to e-learning standards like SCORM and the Experience API.
Benefits & Jenafits
We have two categories of perks at Rustici Software — benefits and Jenafits.
First, the regular ol’ benefits:
- Health Insurance (100% paid, including HSA with monthly company contributions)
- Dental (100% paid)
- Vision (100% paid)
- Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- Life Insurance
- 401k/Retirement (with matching up to 4%)
- Vacation (5 weeks sounds about right, but we’re not counting)
- Performance-Based Bonuses
And now, Jenafits.
Hannah is our office manager, concierge, zoo keeper and resident ‘90s pop kween. Aside from making us laugh and keeping us entertained, her role is to make sure that Rustici Software employees are happy, and she makes that happen through Jenafits. (It’s called Jenafits because Jena used to run it, but now she works for our spin off company, Watershed LRS.)
How does it work? Jenafits works off of a flexible, points-based system in which each employee has a set number of points to spend throughout the year. Points can be spent on (company-paid for) perks including:
- House Cleaning
- Lawn Care
- Digital subscriptions to Netflix, Hulu, Spotify, Pandora and Amazon Prime
- Fitness memberships
- Auto Care
- A new iPhone annually
- Birchbox, Stitchfix, Bombfell, Lootcrate, Blue Apron, Naturebox… just about any subscription box you could think of!
As if that weren’t enough, Jenafits also includes concierge services for everyone. Hannah is there for us to take away the everyday hassles that get in the way of us doing focused, quality work. These include, but are in no way limited to:
- Grocery picku
- Meal pickups
- Appointment setup
- Gift Buying
- Errand running
- Post Office/FedEx
- Flight/trip booking
- Restaurant recommendations
- Car maintenance
- DMV/Emissions testing
- Relocation services
- “Settling In” services
- Dinner reservations
- Concert/event tickets
- Dry cleaning/tailoring
On top of all of those time-saving and life-changing perks, Hannah also keeps our office kitchen stocked with healthy snacks and beverages and plans fun social events to make sure we take time to play and have fun together as a team on a regular basis.