Nashville’s “Best Places to Work” eight years in a row. We help companies conform to e-learning standards like SCORM and the Experience API.
Digital Marketing Manager
We are looking for an amazing, data-driven, B2B marketer to help take us to the next level by driving high quality, inbound leads across a variety of digital channels. You will be in charge of bringing people to our websites, helping to convert that traffic into new leads for our inbound sales team, and tracking lead source effectiveness all along the way. If you understand how to both build and convert a digital audience and geek out on tracking the data to know what drives leads, we want to talk to you!
Our products and services are incredibly technical – we specialize in elearning system interoperability after all. And our customers tend to be highly technical, so experience working with software companies and reaching a technical audience is a plus. Yes, we said technical a lot there – it is key to the problems we help people solve.
A perfect match for us includes experience with digital advertising, email campaigns and a pro with marketing automation tools (Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo).
Some more details on what this role will handle:
- Creating and implementing digital campaigns utilizing SEO and other advertising outlets to help drive traffic to our sites
- Optimizing our marketing automation and lead nurturing processes through email campaigns, content, and social channels
- Growing new leads by converting site traffic through calls-to-action, landing pages, and lead generation content
- Establishing closed-loop analytics with sales to understand how our inbound marketing activity turns into customers, and continually track campaign effectiveness.
- Manage technical aspects of key marketing systems (marketing automation, CRM) used to generate, distribute, and report on leads
Why you want to work here
Rustici Software isn’t your average workplace.You’ll work with software developers that are complimented on their communication skills and with sales, account management, and other support folks who are constantly pushing themselves to grow technically.
Over the last 14 years, we’ve created a unique environment where people want to work and look forward to Monday. We strive not to be static. We desperately want to grow, change, and do our work better year over year. If you want to work at a place where your ideas on how we could be doing a set of work better are heard, this is your chance. You won’t always win, but we deeply value people who bring passion and enthusiasm to the work they do.
How to apply?
Write to us and tell us how you’d help us solve our problems. What special opinions, thoughts, or perspectives do you bring to the table that we can’t do without? Tell us why you’re the right person for this role. Show us examples of great work you have produced. A resume is not required. Telling your story matters much more.
Start a conversation: Email Us